Did you have any problems while using Relumino?
We will answer all your questions.
Q) What do I need to use Relumino?
1. Getting code from Relumino website
- Access Relumino homepage www.samsungrelumino.com.
- Click Setup in the upper right corner → Click Get a verification code
- Enter your email address and click Receive
- Then Relumino sends you an email with a confirmation code.
2. Installing Oculus in your smartphone (If you already installed Oculus, you can skip this step)
- Insert your smartphone into Samsung Gear VR and follow the instruction to install Oulus.
- Sign in to use Oculus.
3. Installing Relumino
- Run Oculus application in your smartphone.
- Tap More on the bottom.
- Tap Redeem Code.
- Enter your code that you received.
- Go to Library → Tap Not Installed
- You will see Relumino and tap it to install
Q) Who can see the effects of Relumino?
A person with a view of FC 5~10 inches (meaning a person can count the fingers within 5~10 inch distance from his or her eyes) has the best effect of Relumino.
Q) I feel dizzy when using them. Is there a way to resolve this?
You may feel dizzy if you zoom in and look around like an optical auxiliary device. Thus, we recommend you zoom in and out only when it is necessary. If you need to zoom in and use it for a long period of time, we recommend you take a screenshot instead.
Q) How many hours can I use it?
If you use the VR device for a long time, your eyes may become tired. If you use the VR device for more than 30 minutes consecutively, we recommend you take a rest while using it.
Q) How do I charge it?
There is a connector on the bottom right of the Samsung VR device that you can charge it to. If you connect the charger to the connector, you can use it without consuming any battery of the smartphone.
Q) The screen isn’t clear.
1.Rotate the wheel placed on the top of the Gear VR device to adjust the focus.
2.Fasten the strap so that the Gear VR is in contact with your eyes.
3.You can manually adjust the focus if the auto-focus feature of the camera does not work properly. Manual focus adjustment is available by the ‘Double-tap’ motion, which is to quickly tap the touchpad twice.
Q) It is still dark even after increasing the brightness. Can it get brighter?
This section is explained in more detail in the How to Use/Setting Menu.
Q) Do I always have to shut down the Relumino app after use?
App only runs when the VR device is worn, so it does not have to be shut down.
Q) My screen looks slanted.
When the smartphone is connected to the VR device, it may not be connected horizontally. Thus, it is necessary to check that the smartphone is not tilted.
Q) I couldn't find Relumino through Oculus Store.
Relumino should be installed using verification code only. Please setup Relumino after getting the code. You can get the code from below page.
(Maetan dong) 129, Samsung-ro Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si,
Gyeongggi-do 16677, Korea